Are you worried and stressed because of all the things happening in your life right now? Overthinking, over reacting and being fearful to the situation around us results to anger issues stress and depression. It’s totally understandable if all this emotional instability is happening to you in 2021. This might be the byproduct of the life you had to live in 2020.
2020 was a year of disaster, you can even call it as “The Worst Year of your life”. From pandemic COVID-19 to Australian Bushfires to Beirut Explosion, 2020 took lives of many human as well as living organism. Almost all of us had to live through emotional situation last year. Living on stress, anxiety and emotional situation has imbalanced natural flow of body’s chakra.
According to ancient understanding we have seven energy centers in our body, they are the source of our healthy way of life. The seven chakras are crown, third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and root chakras. These seven chakras are said to be responsible to bring balance to our life, and disruption of and chakra can cause noticeable imbalances to manifest in one’s outer experience.
The best way to bring the imbalanced chakra of our body on its natural order is performing sound yoga and sound meditation every morning. Our body is 70% made-up with water. As the sound and resonance has high replication rate in water, the resonance and sound produced by singing bowls directly effects our body. Here in HimalayasShop, you can find various types of singing bells like Himalayas Singing bowl, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Chakra Singing Bowl, Tibetan Bells, Gongs and many more.
When you perform a Sound yoga or sound meditation every morning, you will find gradual changes in your life. From physical, emotional to spiritual level, singing bowl will cleanse your chakra and makes your life filled with happiness.
On the Physical level, sound and resonance produced by singing bowl has following effects on your body:
- Better Immune system
- Deep relaxation and muscles regeneration
- Better digestion
- Improved blood circulation
- Pain reliefs related to joints, migraine, muscles, sciatica, spine injuries, shoulders, and headache
- Lowers anger and blood pressure
On Emotional level:
- Better concentration
- Improved self-confidence, creativity boost and growth in productiveness
- More positive energy and strength in everyday life
- Increases mental and emotional clarity
- Ease hypertension
- Promotes the release of the happiness hormones- endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin
- Relaxed mind, emotional stress and blockages are eased
On Spiritual Level:
- Better balance and harmony in life
- Positive feeling of self
- Cleansing of chakras
- Chakra Balancing
- Promotes stillness, happiness and well being
- A general sense of uplifting, inspirational, and positive energy
All these 3 levels of healing can be done with Sound. Basically, Sound is measured in frequency and it produces vibration too. Below, we will talk about the sound and how can we set ourself in a good mood.
How to Raise Your Vibration
The first question that may arise in your mind after hearing the sentence Raise your vibration may be “what is vibration?” Albert Einstein stated “Everything is energy” therefore everything is moving and creating its own vibration and frequency. All that you see has its own vibration, whether living or not. Everything has its own rhythm of vibration. However, your vibration and frequency is different from other things in the universe and that´s why it seems like you are separated from what you see around you; people, animals, plants, trees and so on.
Your thoughts and emotions can also alter the vibration in which you find yourselves. People who are filled with joy, happiness, positivity and love radiate at high vibration while people who are depressed, inactive, irritated and sad radiate at low vibration.
Ideally, you want to be a high vibrational being to attain peak health and wellness for your mind, body, and soul. So what can you do to raise your vibration? First, let’s think about everything you come into contact with, ingest, listen to, think, etc….Each of these things have their own vibrational frequency that affects your energy field! The good news is, we can actively make changes to raise or maintain a high vibration.
Bruce Tainio, a famous researcher and developer of Tainio Technology, found that a healthy body resonates at a frequency of 62-70 MHz, and when your frequency drops to 58 MHz, that is when the disease starts1. Bacteria, viruses, and disease each have their own, low frequency that influences your energy field2
So here are ways on how you can raise your vibration.
- Eating high frequency foods: Foods that you eat can also affect your vibration and frequency. The more organic and unprocessed your food, the greater its vibration. Therefore try to stick with whole foods, foods that are closest to their original form than foods that are processed. Vegan is always the best kind of food that we can implement in our life for less suffering and food that has no animal cruelty.
- Hang out with high vibe people: Hang out with people who radiate positive energy and are filled with joy. High vibe people are constantly radiating positive energy which can help you elevate your positive energy too. If possible keep your distance away from people who are negative, ungrateful and toxic. These people can lower your vibration.
- Meditation: We often rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress. Meditation helps you to become present with your surrounding and put you in a peaceful state of mind. Just 10 minutes of meditation a day can change your life forever.
- Using crystals: Using or wearing crystals as a bracelet or necklace can also elevate your vibration. As different kind of crystals have their own different kind of frequencies.
- Singing Bowl: Since Singing bowl also produces sound. It is very effective and easy way to raise your vibrations with singing bowl. There are a lot of different singing bowls and it might be hard for you to choose which singing bowl in the beginning. Read this to help you guide you choose the singing bowl.
Here is a short list on what different crystals are good for:
Love and romance.
|Jasper||Courage & Confidence|
Concentration & Memory
You May Have A Low Vibration If You…
* You feel like you have no real direction. You’re stuck in one place and feel paralysed when you think about what you’ll do next.
* You try to repress lots of toxic feelings like jealousy, bitterness and resentment. But, you have the sense that these emotions are eating away at you just the same.
* Although you’ve been reassured that there’s nothing physically wrong with you, you’re always tired and never feel rested (even after a full night’s sleep).
* You don’t really know what you want from your life or what your major goals are.
* You’re starting to feel like you don’t really care what happens to you. Or, perhaps you’ve noticed that you no longer feel as caring towards other people.
* Always feel guilty about something. Plus, it’s almost like you look for things to feel guilty about (though this will not be at a conscious level).
* Would describe yourself as a cynical person.
* You have a tendency to think of yourself as being at the center of the universe, rarely thinking about how your actions impact others.
* You spend much of your time complaining about things, regardless of whether they are particularly important.
* It’s a real struggle to see the beauty in life, even when other people point out things that inspire or move them.
* You engage in lots of bad habits that part of you would like to change, but you never seem to be able to get rid of them and adopt better behaviors.
* You have an argumentative conversation style, picking fights with others and regularly getting into disputes.
* You’re not physically fit and can’t seem to find the energy to engage in regular workouts or sports.
* Your mind always goes straight to the negative side of any potential plan or suggestion, and you find it very difficult to see the positive side (even when prompted).
* Forgiveness doesn’t come easily to you, whether it’s forgiving others, or simply forgiving yourself.
* You have a tendency to sap other people’s resources, constantly needing more from them.
You May Have A High Vibration If You…
You’re a self-reflective person and you generally have a good grasp of your own motivations, feelings and thoughts.
You feel like you live in the present moment of the time, rather than obsessively dwelling on the past of worrying about the future.
You have a pretty stable mood, and would be described as being emotionally balanced.
You’re a disciplined person and almost always follow through if you make a commitment or set a goal.
You have high levels of empathy, finding it easier to put yourself in another person’s shoes and imagine their perspective.
Feel grateful for the resources, people and experiences you have in life.
You are a nurturing person, and can nurture both yourself and others (without draining your own resources in the process).
You’re very creative and often full of exciting inspiration.
Are in tune with your body, and know what it needs in terms of food, rest, exercise and care.
You can let go of passing annoyances, experiencing them briefly before allowing them to drift away (especially if they relate to factors beyond your control).
Maintain a good sense of humour and find yourself laughing at multiple points every day. Sometimes you even laugh at yourself, as you know that you shouldn’t take life too seriously.
You don’t cling to material possessions and know when to get rid of things that are cluttering your space.
You have a real sense of purpose and believe you’ve found your life’s vocation.
People naturally open up to you, finding you sensitive and trustworthy.
Your body feels fit, healthy and vibrant.
You can forgive other people for their mistakes, and forgive yourself as well.