This beautiful White Tara Mandala Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At HimalayasShop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone colour, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
There are many types and varieties of Mandalas depending on the nature of the central deity. The most classic pattern of Mandalas is of the Dhyani Buddha. This Thangka depicts White Tara Mandala. The Mandala represents “palace of purity” a magic sphere cleared of spiritual obstacles and unpurified. The square of the “Sacred palace” proper is end used in multiple circles of flame, Vajra, eight centuries (appears only in wrathful deities) lotus, then the inner square to reach to the deity of the Mandala.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.