Round Mandala Thangka is a traditional Tibetan Buddhist artwork, feature a circular design and serve as meditation and spiritual practice tools, decorations, and symbols of Buddhist teachings. Representing the phases of spiritual development and path to enlightenment, in addition to the cyclical nature of life and the world, the mandala also symbolizes the interconnectivity of all things, as well as the forces passing through the universe.
Where should a Mandala Art be displayed?
- Add this lovely Thangka painting to your little altar space for meditation activities.
- Include this lovely Thangka painting in your meditation practice area's little altar.
- Hang it in your living room to spread a good vibe throughout your house.
- Decorate the passageways with Buddha artwork and lights to create a whole different atmosphere.
- Use Buddha artwork and lights to adorn the hallways; it may create an entirely different mood.
- Hang it in front of your study table to create a relaxing atmosphere and lower your level of worry.