This beautiful Green Tara Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone color, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Green Tara is believed to be born from the compassionate tear of Avalokiteshvara when he was looking down the world of suffering. The suffering let his tear fall down and from left a white peaceful Tara was born and from the right fierce green. Green Tara is depicted to be a young girl of 16 having a mischievous and playful nature. Her posture is portrayed with the right leg extended with ease, signifying she is always ready to help to be from suffering and left leg folded in contemplative position on lotus pedestal symbolizing the integration of wisdom and art. She holds a blue lotus on her left hand symbolizing purity and power while her right-hand makes a boon granting gesture.
Green Tara Thangka Description
- Handmade Tibetan Thangka painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color used
- Made By Artisan from The Himalayas, Nepal
- Product size: 75 x 50cm
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.