Thangka Painting of a White Tara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments this kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
White Tara is the female Bodhisattva of compassionate activity, the supreme mother and collective manifestation of the enlightened activity of all the Buddhas. She is said to see all suffering and respond to requests for help. Her yogic method promotes health and extending one's lifespan. The reasons behind the choice of a Buddhist thangka are many and are mostly related to our state of mind. Each deity in thangka painting represents a unique quality which we meditate upon. While we meditate looking at the painting, we try to be one with the deity in order to bring the good quality inside us.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.