The beautiful Statue of White Tara also known as Arya Tara is handcrafted by the artisan of Himalayas Nepal. This Buddha statue is perfect for your meditation & altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This White Tara figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.Product Details
- 100 % Hand Made Copper Oxidized White Tara Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Copper
- Item Type: Vintage, Antique
Where and how to place White Tara Statue?
- East Or South direction of your house is best area for placement of White Tara Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep White Tara in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding White Tara.
- Keeping White Tara at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.