The Thangka painting of White Tara on Gold with charming face is known for compassion, long life, healing, and serenity. White Tara is also known as the mother of liberalization. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner, and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. She is very quick to fulfill our wishes and to grant us happiness and long life, as well as to help us develop wisdom.
Mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
On this Thangka, White Tara also known as “Seven Eyed Tara” is seated on a white lotus with two arms and with eyes on her hand and feet, as well as the third eye on her forehead.
- Product Size: 30 cm x 23 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.