Amitayus, the Buddha of Eternal Life, is also known as Amitabha, one of the five Cosmic Buddhas of Esoteric Buddhism. He is shown in his paradise, Sukhavati, the Western Pure Land, enthroned beneath a flowering tree festooned with strands of jewels and auspicious symbols. To either side, the sky is filled with throngs of ecstatic demigods who bear offerings and scatter flowers. Seated below are the eight great bodhisattvas, and between them are two large, low tables covered with offerings. To either side are the vast assembled audiences who receive Amitayus’s message. At the bottom, set within a vast panoramic landscape, are courtyards, giant lotus flowers, and pools from which the purified are being reborn.
"Mantra:Namo Amituo Fo"
Amitabha Buddha has both hands and feet fooled signifying inner peace within one's self. He is depicted wearing ornaments and a crown and holding the ambrosia vase from which spill the jewels of eternal life. The blue enlightenment tells the truth about life and stops being reborn because they have reached Nirvana.
- Product Size: 52 cm x 36 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Material Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Amitabha Thangka?
- The east and southeast direction of your house is the best area for placement of Amitabha Buddha Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Amitabha Thangka in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be a minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Amitabha.
- Helps the spirits of the animals that a person has killed in the past, including poultry, game, aquatic creatures, insects, etc. to ascend to a higher spiritual realm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.