This master piece thangka art is 100% hand-drawn in Kathmandu Valley, Nepal. Thangka painting can be decorated as an elegant and eccentric wall hanging in your home or office being a centerpiece of attention. It can also be placed on your family altar for meditation purposes as well as spiritual and emotional healing, attracting benevolent energy of the Tibetan Buddhist art. This is one of our best collection high quality Buddha Thangka art.
Shakyamuni Buddha also known as Gautam Buddha, “Sage of the Shakyas” or only as Buddha. He was born in the 5th century BCE into a royal family of Shakya clan that lived in Lumbini which is a part of Nepal. Shakyamuni Buddha urged to explore the world and his discovery altered his course and it led to the emergence of Buddhism.
Mantra: “Om Muni Muni Maha Muniye Soha”
Shakyamuni Buddha is seated on a lotus pedestal in Padmasana. The posture that Shakyamuni Buddha is seated in is one of the Bhumisparsha. Where his arm is touching the ground and his left arm is holding on to a begging bowl.
- Product Size: 71 cm x 50cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Material Used: Natural Colors, Gold
Why and how to hang Shakyamuni Buddha Thangka?
- Shakyamuni Buddha Thangka is best kept in in the place where meditation is practiced.
- Shakyamuni Buddha Thangka can be hanged in your living rooms, bedrooms or personal offices amplifies the positive energy in the room.
- Shakyamuni Buddha Thangka can also be used for decoration purposes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.