The beautiful Thangka art of Namgyalma a Tibetan art on canvas can be hung on your altar space & meditation practices. Tibetan art is believed to have energy and surround your space with positive vibrations. The perfect spiritual gift and meditation gift for your loved ones.
Namgyalma with a middle face and eight arms are white, symbolizing the elimination of disasters. There is an eye on each side of her forehead and a coronal is twisting around her painted on her crown. Half of the hair should be braided with the remaining hair hanging down and the tip being longer than her elbows.
- Product Size: 35 cm x 30 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Namgyalma Thangka?
- Southwest, East, and North sectors of your home or living room.
- However, never place your Namgyamla image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom, or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of Namgyamla.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because its counters the negative karmas and purifies those who are touched by negative karma.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.