Thangka Painting of a Green Tara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
Tara is a female Boddhistava known as the mother of liberalization. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. There are 21 emanation of Tara. Tara desire to save living beings from suffering is stronger than a mother love for children and hence is consider being the Goddess of compassion.
Green Tara is believed to be born from the compassionate tear of Avalokiteshvara when he was looking down the world of suffering. The suffering let his tear fall down and from left a white peaceful Tara was born and from right fierce green. Green Tara is depicted to be young girl of 16 having a mischievous and playfully nature. Her posture is portrayed with right leg extended with ease, signifying she is always ready to help being from suffering and left leg folded in contemplative position on lotus pedestal symbolizing the integration of wisdom and art. She holds a blue lotus on her left hand symbolizing purity and power while right hand makes boon granting gesture.
- Thangka Painting : Green Tara
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color used
- Made By Artisan from The Himalayas, Nepal
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety