Thangka Painting of a Chenrezig is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments this kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Chenrezig is also a form of Bodhisattwa Avalokiteswara known as Six Syllable Lokeshwor also known as Chengresi. The Six syllables are “OM MA NI PAD ME HUM” which is considered so efficacious that it has been carved on rock faces and constantly chanted by devotees. He is always decorated with all sorts of ornaments. He is white in color, four armed carrying rosary in the right hand and full blown lotus in left. The other two principal hands are raised to the chest with the palms enjoined in Namaskar Mudra holding a round object known as “jewel” which is regarded as a symbol knowledge.
- Tibetan Thangka Art: Chengresi Boddhisattva
- Handmade Painting on Cotton Canvas
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.