The beautiful Metal Statue of GANESH is handcrafted by the artisan of Himalayas Nepal. This statue of Ganesh is perfect for your meditation altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This Ganesh figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family friends.
- 100 % Hand Made Copper Gilt Oxidized Ganesh Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Copper Gilt, Gold Plated
- Handmade in Nepal
Where and how to place Ganesh Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Ganesh Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep Ganesh in Kitchen and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Ganesh.
- Keeping Ganesh at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.