Avalokiteshavara means the Lord who looks down toward the entire realm with compassion. Avalokiteshavara is variably depicted, described and portrayed differently in different cultures and countries as either a male or a female Buddhist deity.
He can be represented with a small red Buddha in the sky above him, to remind us that he belongs to the lotus family of Amitabha. As you can see each of Chenrezig attributes has a clear and defined purpose. As our knowledge of the symbolism hidden in this Chenrezig Thangka increases we will learn more and more of the deep compassion and the happiness that is associated to Chenrezig.
This is a very high quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold. This painting took more than 6 months to complete and is now on sell exclusive to Himalayas Shop.
- 🌺Product size: 80 x 60 cm
- 🌺Handmade painting from Nepal
- 🌺Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshavara Thangka Art?️
- 🧘♂Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- 🧘♂Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- 🧘♂Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- 🧘♂Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.