100 % Hand Made High Quality White Tara Statue
They are being casted from best quality metals from Nepal, filled and sealed by expert local artisans.
A brass statue of the White Tara, who bestows increased understanding, improved memory, better communication skills and mental development. Very beneficial for students, for those in the education and communication industries, for young children, and for anyone who seeks greater wisdom.
Where and how to place White Tara Statue?
- The White Tara being a Buddhist Bodhisattva helps your meditations as it shows you how to visualize the deity.
- This statue is also seen as a visual expression of the highest state of consciousness, which is the goal of the Buddhist spiritual path.
- The Statue should be placed in a very peaceful environment like living rooms, personal offices which brings positivity and very lively energy to the room and the surroundings.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Avoid touching gold statues as much as possible. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.