This Singing Bowl is a traditional musical instrument hailing from the Himalayan regions, with origins in Tibet, Nepal, and India. Crafted from a mixture of metals including copper, tin, and zinc, the design of the bowl features a curved shape with an outward-curving rim, embellished with decorative accents. Said to produce soothing vibrations, this instrument lends itself to yoga, meditation, and chakra balancing practice or simply creating a tranquil atmosphere.
How to play a Singing Bowl?
- Hold the Singing Bowl on the palm of your hand firmly making sure the hand is stretched straight.
- Gently Tap the Singing Bowl with the wooden Mallet or Put equal pressure on the rim of the bowl with the mallet and go Round.
- Feel the sound and try to connect with the Bowl.
- Do not play the Bowl too fast otherwise the Sound Will break.
- Neither play too slow or the bowl will stop playing.
The Singing Bowl Set will include:
- A Singing Bowl
- A Traditional Striker Mallet
- A Ring Cushion