Thangka Painting of a Red Manjushri is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Manjushri is a variant of Manjushri with a red body, one face, and four arms. A burning sword and an arrow are held in the right hands. The left hand holds the lotus stem, the book on top of the flower, and the bow.
Manjushri is commonly depicted as a male Bodhisattva handling a flaming sword in his right hand, which actually represents the supreme realization of transcendent wisdom which cuts down duality, suffering, and ignorance.
The individual syllables A RA PA CA and NA have no conceptual meaning, although they are seen as having symbolic connections with various spiritual qualities.
- A leads to the insight that the essence of all things is unproduced.
- RA leads to the insight that all things are pure and free of defilements.
- PA leads to the insight that all dharmas have been “expounded in the ultimate sense.”
- CA leads to the insight that the arising and ceasing of things cannot be apprehended because in reality there is no arising or ceasing.
- NA leads to the insight that although the names for things change the nature of things behind their names cannot be gained or lost.
- Every painting is nicely packed with hand made lokta paper and is put inside a strong non bendable PVC Pipes for expedition.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.