The beautiful Thangka art of Namgyalma a tibetan art on canvas can be hung on your altar space & meditation practices. Tibetan art is believe to have energy and surround your space with positive vibration. The perfect spiritual gift and meditation gift for your loved ones.
Namgyalma with middle face and eight arms are white, symbolizing the elimination of disasters. There is an eye on each side of her forehead and a coronal is twisting around her painted on her crown. Half of the hair should be braided with the remaining hair hanging down and the tip being longer than her elbows.
- Product Size: 30 cm x 24 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Namgyalma Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your Namgyamla image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of Namgyamla.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because its counters the negative karmas and purifies those who are touched by negative karma.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.