Avalokiteśvara is also known as Lokeshwor or Guanyin in China . This illuminating wall hanging thangka painting of Avalokiteshvara is hand painted by the master Artisan from Nepal. This thangka has Green tara and White Tara - The goddess of Compassion on top while Manjushree and Vajrapani- The god of wisdom and protector at the bottom respectively.
Avalokiteśvara took a vow never to rest until he freed all sentient beings from suffering. His arms shattered and it head split into eleven pieces when his tremendous effort to free all sentiment from suffering was unattained. Amitabha Buddha witnessing this gave him eleven heads one for each piece that his original head had split into. Buddha Amitabha picked up all the pieces of his body and the head. Then he blessed his broken heads into eleven faces and he sat upon those heads and his broken body into one thousand hands like one thousand petals of the lotus. Thereafter he said, "I bow to you because your thousand hands are the hands of the thousand universal emperors and those eyes in each of the palms of the hands are the eyes of one thousand Buddhas who will appear in this fortunate aeon. After that Avalokiteshvara appeared in many different forms in order to tame the suffering sentient beings and he successfully accomplished many events.
- 🌺Product size: 86 x 63 cm
- 🌺Handmade painting from Nepal
- 🌺Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshvara Thangka Art?️
- 🧘♂Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- 🧘♂Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- 🧘♂Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- 🧘♂Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.