Green Tara is also known as “Sgrol- ljang” in Sanskrit. She is the most well-known goddess in Buddhist. Green Tara is a goddess of compassion and the mother of liberation. According to folklore, she came into existence from the tear of Avalokiteshvara. The tear fell down and formed a lake, out of which a beautiful lotus rose up, and a Green Tara was revealed upon opening the lotus.
Mantra: “Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha”
In this Tibetan Thangka art of Green Tara is seated on lotus, a flower from which she rose up. In her posture, the right foot of Green Tara is shown forward like her feet are about to touch the ground, this represents her readiness to help all earthly beings whenever called upon.
- Product Size: 90 cm x 62 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Material Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang Green Tara Thangka?
- The east and southeast direction of your house is the best area for placement of Green Tara Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Green Tara Thangka in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be a minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Green Tara.
- Keeping Green tara at your home brings positivity, helpfulness, and vibrant energy to your life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.