100 % Hand Made semi antique, gold plated Zambala Statue by people from Himalayas.
Material: Bronze, Gold Plated
Item Type: Vintage, Semi- Antique
Handmade Zambala statue
Size : 38 x 18 cm
Zambala, (Jambhala) also known as Kuber is the god of wealth. Zambala is also believed to be an emanation of Avalokitesvara or Chenrezig, the Bodhisattva of Compassion. Zambala is the fortune of wealth and prosperity. It is believed that if anyone keeps the painting or statue of Zambala in their home, they will be blessed with wealth and prosperity. This can be a best Buddhist gift for wishing prosperity.
As a celestial being and the king of North, Zambala followed Buddha and reached a state of mind near to enlightenment with deep compassion and generosity, Zambala is serving as a heavenly guardian and protector to all living beings. He is usually approached for wealth, treasures, good fortune and good living. It is believed Zambala practice can remove poverty in all six realms and increase the merits, wisdom, compassion, lifeline and wealth.
Mantra of Yellow Zambala “Om Jambhala Jalendraye Svaha”
Zambala sits on a lotus, holding a mongoose named Nehulay, which spews forth precious jewels and ornaments. He is said to be able to grant wishes and help increase financial abundance.
Where and how to Place Zambala?
- North or North-East direction of your house is the best area for placement of Chengresi Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Zambala in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Zambala.
- Keeping Chengresi at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
- It can also be placed on your family altar for meditation purposes as well as spiritual and emotional healing, attracting benevolent energy of the Tibetan Buddhist art
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.