Thangka Painting of a Chenrezig is great for meditation and transformation of our Mind & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chengrezi also known as Avalokitesvara is a bodhisattva. Chenrezig is mainly referred to as the bodhisattva of compassion. He is the lord endowed with complete illumination. In one prominent Buddhist story, Chengresi vows never to rest until he has helped free all sentient beings from suffering.
The four arms of Chenrezig symbolize:
- Immeasurable loving kindness
- Immeasurable compassion
- Immeasurable joy
- Immeasurable equanimity
Mantra: “Om mani padme hum”
- Size: 60 cm x 45 cm
- Materials Used: Cotton canvas
Why and how to hang Chengresi Thangka?
- Chengresi can be hanged in places where sacred practices are done, as it is worshiped as visual aid by Buddhists.
- Chengresi Thangka is best kept in the place where meditation is practiced.
- Chengresi Thangka can also be hung in your living rooms and workstations for a very positive ambience of the room and its surroundings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.