The beautiful Statue of Chengresi is handcrafted by the artesian of Himalayas Nepal. This Antique Buddha statue in small size is perfect for your meditation & altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This Chengresi figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.Product Details:
- 100 % Hand Made Copper Oxidized Chengresi Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Copper
- Item Type: Vintage, Antique
- Size : 22 x 15 cm
- Period: 2000
Chengresi also known as Avalokitesvara is a Bodhisattva. Chengrezig is mainly referred to as the Bodhisattva of compassion. He is the lord endowed with complete illumination. Changresi in this statue is depicted on a four-armed form, which symbolizes his whirlwind of constant activity in the world. Two of his hands are pressed together at his heart where they hold the wish-fulfilling jewel of enlightenment, the cintamani. This jewel manifests whatever a faithful seeker may pray for, and is also a metaphor for the profound teachings and virtues of the Buddha.
Mantra “Om mani Padme hum”
Where and how to place Chengresi Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Chengresi Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep Chengresi in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Chengresi.
- Keeping Chengresi at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.