A delicate piece of art - Zambala on the Singing Bowl is hand carved by the master artisan. This artwork requires a skillful artist, time and effort as they are hand carved and high chance of breakage if it goes wrong. Every piece of this hand carved Singing Bowl are carefully chosen and then sent to the artisan for the intricate detail work.
Zambala is a member of the Jewel Family and is the God of Fortune and Wealth. He's been compared to the Hindu god Kubera on occasion. Avalokitesvara or Chenrezig, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, is also thought to be an emanation of Jambhala. There are five wealth Zambala , each with its own set of practices and mantras for overcoming poverty and establishing financial security.
Zambala protects all Lineages, as well as all sentient creatures, from all illnesses and hardships. Zambala is a Bodhisattva who bestows monetary and spiritual wealth, as well as a variety of other benefits, most notably financial stability.
- Size: 11 inch
- Weight: 2.58 kg
- Origin: Handmade from Nepal.
Why use Singing Bowl?
- Elevates of life force.
- Promotes energy balance in the body.
- Enhance creativity and focus.
- Cleansing of chakras.
- Experiences of bliss.
- Positive feeling of self.
- Better concentration.
Why to Buy from Himalayas Shop?
- 5-star Reviews from more than 1000 customers including ETSY and other platforms!
- Authentic Handmade Singing Bowl from Himalayas ⛰️.
- Direct purchase from artisans🧑🎨.
- 🤚 Handpicked and careful selection of each Singing Bowls.
- ✈️ Fast Shipping & Careful packaging 📦.
What our package includes ?
- A 8.66 inch Singing Bowl
- A Ring cushion
- 1 x wooden stick
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.