Tibetan Thangka art of White Tara with the captivating face and universal Blue background art is admirable Thangka art by our artist. White Tara is a female Bodhisattva who sees all suffering and responds to requests for help. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner, and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. She is very quick to fulfill our wishes and to grant us happiness and long life, as well as to help us develop wisdom.
Mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
- Product Size: 35 cm x 28 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.