This beautiful White Tara Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone color, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
White Tara is one of the forms of Tara. White Tara is also known as the mother of liberalization. She is a female Bodhisattva who sees all suffering and responds to requests for help. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner, and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. She is very quick to fulfill our wishes and to grant us happiness and long life, as well as to help us develop wisdom. By taking refuge in Tara and practicing meditation, visualizations, and having faith, you have the power to remove obstacles to your life and to prolong your life.
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Mama Ayuḥ Punya Jñānā Puśtiṃ Kuru Svāhā
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.