Thangka Painting of a White Tara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara (Sanskrit, "star") is a Buddhist goddess and boddhisattva. She is characterized by her compassion and is especially popular in Tibet, Nepal and Mongolia. In Tibet, where Tara is the most important deity, her name is Sgrol-ma, meaning "she who saves. "The goddess of universal compassion, Tara represents virtuous and enlightened action. It is said that her compassion for living beings is stronger than a mother's love for her children. She also brings about longevity, protects earthly travel, and guards her followers on their spiritual journey to enlightenment.Before she was adopted by Buddhism, Tara was worshipped in Hinduism as a manifestation of the goddess Parvati. The feminine principle was not venerated in Buddhism until the fourth century CE, and Tara probably entered Buddhism around the sixth century CE.
- Thangka Painting : White Tara Mandala
- Product size: 61 x 46 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.