Tibetan Art is an integral part of spiritual practice and process. Thangka Canvas paintings of Buddhas & Mandalas in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition are used in temples & monasteries and hung above the altars space for meditation practices.
This magnificent White Tara art is known as the mother of liberalization. This is the masterpiece White Tara art by our lama artist. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner, and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. She is very quick to fulfill our wishes and to grant us happiness and long life, as well as to help us develop wisdom.
Mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
- Product Size: 28 cm x 20 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sectors of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.
High-quality authentic hand-made painting of White Tara thangka from the Himalayas of Nepal. Made from natural stone color and pure gold.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.