These Great Bodhisattvas represents the main three qualities and perfections of Buddha. The Avalokiteshvara, Bodhisattva of Compassion, Manjushree, Boddhisattva of Wisdom, and the Vajrapani, Bodhisattva of Power.
These bodhisattvas are embodiment of major qualities of Buddha. Avalokiteshvara also known as Chengrezig is a Bodhisattva of compassion, and he is often shown with thousand hands, eleven head and these represents his ability to help all beings.
Manjushri holds a lotus blossom in a left hand with a Prajna on the top of lotus and on the right hand he holds a flaming sword that cuts through conceptual delusions.
Vajrapani is the bodhisattva of power, who holds a vajra in his right hand representing analytical knowledge and on a left hand a lasso.
These three great bodhisattvas are also associated with three jewels:
- Buddha- Manjushri (Mind of Buddha)
- Dharma- Avalokiteshvara (Speech of Buddha)
- Sangha- Vajrapani (body of Buddha)
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
- Product size: 43 cm x 78 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.