This beautiful Avalokiteshvara Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone colour, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is also referred to as The One who hears the Cries of the World. In this thangka he is in 1000 armed version with eyes on each arms, standing on lotus. With his 1000 arms and eyes he is looking upon the world to tame the suffering of all sentient beings. Avalokiteshvara reminds us of the fact that true awakening is not a retreat or escape from our personal problems , but that it is actually reaching outwards and embracing the living beings in this entire world with all the love and compassion that’s in our heart.
- Product size: 75 x 50 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshvara Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.