Hang this beautiful master piece White Tara Thangka on your meditation and altar space or home and office spaces for positive vibration. White Tara also known as “Seven Eyed Tara” is seated on a white lotus with two arms and with eyes on her hand and feet, as well as the third eye on her forehead. She is known for compassion, long life, healing, and serenity.
Mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
- Product Size: 53 cm x 41 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.