Thangka Painting of a Mandala Thangka is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments this kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thangka Painting - Yogini Mandala
- Handmade painting on Cotton Canvas from Nepal
- Handmade painting from Nepal
Tibetan Art is an integral part of spiritual practice and process. Thangka Canvas paintings of Buddhas & Mandalas in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition are used in temples & monasteries and hung above the altars space for meditation practices. Tibetan art is believed to have energy and surround your space with positive vibration. The perfect spiritual gift and meditation gift for your loved ones.
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?
- Hang it on your Living Room for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
- The best place to put the mandala painting is on the sides of the bed. It is also a great idea to hang at the backside of the bed. This arrangement helps to renew the positivity in our bodies.