This beautiful Mahakala Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone color, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Mahakala is a protector deity with dwarf’s body in dark blue in color to symbolize changeless dharmakaya nature. He looks wrathful and is bedecked with serpents. He looks wrathful wears a garland of severed head and crown of five skulls symbolizing five defilements. His right hand holds Kartri symbolizing that it can cut ego clinging attachment and his left hand holds Kapala filled with blood symbolizing the subjugation of evil ones. He has three eyes symbolizing his clear comprehension of three times. His mouth is smeared with blood signifying that he is active in eliminating evils.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.