The beautiful Hindu deity Mahakala Statue is handcrafted by the artisan of Himalayas Nepal. This Mahakala statue is gold plated and perfect for wealth and fortune at your home and workspace. This Mahakala figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.
- Weight: 4.12 kg
- 100 % Hand Made Silver Oxidized Mahakala Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Copper , Silver plated
Where and how to place Mahakala Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Mahakala Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep Mahakala in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Mahakala .
- Keeping Mahakala at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.