The beautiful Statue of Lokeshwor is handcrafted by the artisan of Himalayas Nepal. This is a lapis stone antique Buddha statue is perfect for your meditation & altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This Lokeshwor or figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.
100 % Hand Made Stone Lokeshwor Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Stone
- Item Type: Vintage, Antique
- Weight: 0.12 Kg
Where and how to place Lokeshwor Statue?
• East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Lokeshwor Thangka, Statue and arts.
• You should never keep Lokeshwor in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
• Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Lokeshwor .
• Keeping Lokeshwor at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
• If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
• Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
• Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.