Tibetan thangka art of White Tara high quality for wall hanging and mediation practice. White Tara is one of the forms of Tara, also known as the mother of liberalization. She is a female Bodhisattva who sees all suffering and responds to requests for help. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner, and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. This radiant White Tara Thangka has Amitabha Buddha on top with Namgyalma and Amitayus.
Mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhāty.
- Product Size: 77 cm x 51 cm
- Cotton Canvas
- Materials Used: Natural Colors
Why and How to hang White Tara Thangka?
- Southwest, East and North sector of your home or living room.
- However, never place your White Tara image on the floor, in the kitchen or in the bathroom or in front of the bathroom.
- A height of at least 3 feet is recommended for the good feng shui placement of White Tara.
- White Tara is most often depicted in beautiful thangkas, the Tibetan paintings on silk.
- It is believed that White Tara is extremely powerful because Tara is very close to sentient beings, like a mother to her children.
High-quality authentic hand-made painting of White Tarathangka from the Himalayas of Nepal. Made from natural stone color and pure gold.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.