Thangka Painting of a Green Tara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Green Tara is believed to be born from the compassionate tear of Avalokiteshvara when he was looking down the world of suffering. The suffering let his tear fall down and from left a white peaceful Tara was born and from the right fierce green.Green Tara is depicted to be a young girl of 16 having a mischievous and playful nature. Her posture is portrayed with the right leg extended with ease, signifying she is always ready to help to be from suffering and left leg folded in contemplative position on lotus pedestal symbolizing the integration of wisdom and art. She holds a blue lotus on her left hand symbolizing purity and power while her right-hand makes a boon granting gesture.
- Product size: 100 x 70cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color used
- Made By Artisan from The Himalayas, Nepal
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.