The beautiful Statue of Manjushri is handcrafted by the artesian of Himalayas Nepal. This Manjushri statue is perfect for your meditation & altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This Manjushri figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.
- Weight: 19.86 kg
100 % Hand Made Bronze Gilt Oxidized Manjushri Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Bronze
- Item Type: Master Pcs Collection
Where and how to place Manjushri Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Manjushri Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep Manjushri in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Manjushri.
- Keeping Manjushri at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.