Thangka Painting of a Green Tara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
The thangka painting represents the hand gesture of the green tara which holds the stem of a blue lotus that floats over her left shoulder as a symbol of purity and power. With her right hand, she makes the boon-granting gesture.
Tara is a female Boddhistava known as the mother of liberalization. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. There are 21 emanation of Tara. Tara desire to save living beings from suffering is stronger than a mother love for children and hence is consider being the Goddess of compassion.
- Thangka Painting : Green Tara
- Product size: 29 x 20 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color used
- Made By Artisan from The Himalayas, Nepal
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety