This beautiful Green Tara Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone colour, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara is a female Boddhistava known as the mother of liberalization. Tara is a meditation deity whose practice is believed to bring develop inner qualities and understand outer, inner and secret teaching about compassion and emptiness. There are 21 emanation of Tara. Tara desire to save living beings from suffering is stronger than a mother love for children and hence is consider being the Goddess of compassion.
Green Tara is believed to be born from the compassionate tear of Avalokiteshvara when he was looking down the world of suffering. The suffering let his tear fall down and from left a white peaceful Tara was born and from right fierce green. Green Tara is depicted to be young girl of 16 having a mischievous and playfully nature. Her posture is portrayed with right leg extended with ease, signifying she is always ready to help being from suffering and left leg folded in contemplative position on lotus pedestal symbolizing the integration of wisdom and art. She holds a blue lotus on her left hand symbolizing purity and power while right hand makes boon granting gesture.
- Thangka Painting : Green Tara
- Product size: 60 x 40cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color used
- Made By Artisan from The Himalayas, Nepal
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.