Thangka Painting of a Manjushri is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Manjushri is commonly depicted as a male Bodhisattva handling a flaming sword in his right hand, which actually represents the supreme realization of transcendent wisdom which cuts down duality, suffering, and ignorance. The sacred scripture supported by the lotus (padma) held in his left hand is a Prajnaparamita sutra (the Perfection of Wisdom), representing Manjushri’s attainment of ultimate realization from the blossoming of knowledge and wisdom.
- A leads to the insight that the essence of all things is unproduced.
- RA leads to the insight that all things are pure and free of defilements.
- PA leads to the insight that all dharmas have been “expounded in the ultimate sense.”
- CA leads to the insight that the arising and ceasing of things cannot be apprehended because in reality there is no arising or ceasing.
- NA leads to the insight that although the names for things change the nature of things behind their names cannot be gained or lost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.