The beautiful Statue of Five Dhyani Buddha is handcrafted by the artisan of Himalayas Nepal. This Buddha statue is perfect for your meditation & altar space, Living room and Office space for positivity. This Five Buddha figure can be the best Buddhist gift or spiritual gifts for your family & friends.’ he Sanskrit word dhyani means meditation, so that’s why in the Western world they are often called the ‘Five Wisdom Buddhas’ or the ‘Five Meditation Buddhas'.
- 100 % Hand Made Copper Gilt Oxidized Five Buddha Statue by people from Himalayas.
- Material: Copper Gilt, Gold plated
- Item Type: Vintage, Antique
Where and how to place Five Buddha Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is best area for placement of Shakyamuni Buddha Thangka, Statue and arts.
- You should never keep Five Buddha in Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Five Buddha.
- Keeping Five Buddha at your home brings positivity, helpfulness and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leave scratches of the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.