This beautiful Chenrezig Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone colour, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chengresi is also a form of Bodhisattwa Avalokiteswara known as Six Syllable Lokeshwor also known as Chengreshi. The Six syllables are “OM MA NI PAD ME HUM” which is considered so efficacious that it has been carved on rock faces and constantly chanted by devotees. He is always decorated with all sorts of ornaments. He is white in colour, four armed carrying rosary in the right hand and full blown lotus in left. The other two principal hands are raised to the chest with the palms enjoined in Namaskar Mudra holding a round object known as “jewel” which is regarded as a symbol knowledge.
- Tibetan Thangka Art: Chengresi Boddhisattva
- Handmade Painting on Cotton Canvas
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.