A thangka is a Tibetan painting that is traditionally used as a support for one’s meditation practice. The imagery depicted in Tibetan paintings provides a guide for the elaborate visualizations that one does in Tibetan Buddhist practice. In Tibetan homes and monasteries, thangkas are considered sacred objects and are often placed above shrines.
Kuber is a wealth deity whose blessings remove the obstacle of poverty, bringing wealth and abundance to pure Dharma practitioners. As it is difficult to attain spiritual realizations while afflicted by lack of resources, Kuber generates prosperity so that practitioners have the time, energy, and means to accomplish.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.