This beautiful Medicine Buddha Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone colour, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Thangka features Buddha Bhaisajyaguru, known as the master of remedies or Medicine Buddha, sitting cross legged on a lotus throne. The most distinctive feature of Bhaisajyaguru is his deep blue color. The tone of the blue is lapis lazuli: the beautiful stone used to symbolize rarity and purity and it is said to have a curative or strengthening effect on those who wear it. In his right hands he holds a myrobalan branch, important compound of several Tibetan medicines. In his left hand a bowl containing three forms of a nectar to cures disease, counteracts ageing and illuminates the mind.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Bhaiṣajyaguru Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.