This beautiful Buddha Mandala Thangka Painting is painted using traditional style. At Himalayas Shop all our Thangka are hand painted on cotton canvas using natural stone color, Gold and other natural pigments. Thangka Painting may take from 1 month to years to complete a single painting depending upon its quality.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
Buddha mandala is an art either made out of sand or a painting. It is used as a visual aid for concentration and healing purposes. It is used in meditation halls too. In the painting, there are many smaller circles inside a big circle. In the radial lines of the circle, we can see tiny pictures of Buddha. Above all, the painting tries to reveal the Buddha in different forms.
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Buddha mandala Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety.
This is a very high-quality Thangka painting from The Himalayas purely made by hand with natural stone color and pure gold.