The Buddha of Great Compassion-Avalokiteshvara is hand painted by the artisan from Nepal. This tibetan thangka painting is painted on 100% cotton canvas from Nepal. Avalokiteshvara or Lokeshwor is described as female Buddhist deity - Guanyin in Japan as Kanzeon or Kannon , Seto Machindranath in Nepal.
Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is also referred to as The One who hears the Cries of the World. In this thangka he is in 1000 armed version with eyes on each arms, standing on lotus. With his 1000 arms and eyes he is looking upon the world to tame the suffering of all sentient beings. Avalokiteshvara reminds us of the fact that true awakening is not a retreat or escape from our personal problems , but that it is actually reaching outwards and embracing the living beings in this entire world with all the love and compassion that’s in our heart. Avalokiteshvara appeared in many different forms in order to tame the suffering sentient beings and he successfully accomplished many events.
- 🌺Product size: 50 x 38 cm
- 🌺Handmade painting from Nepal
- 🌺Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshavara Thangka Art?️
- 🧘♂Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- 🧘♂Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- 🧘♂Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- 🧘♂Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.