Thangka Painting of a Avalokiteshvara is great for meditation and transformation of our Mindy & Body. Using only Natural Stone Color and other natural pigments these kind of traditional sacred Buddhist art helps to realize the deeper meaning on life. Every Thangka painting is carefully packed and shipped worldwide using strong hard tube.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at email@example.com
The Buddha of Great Compassion-Avalokiteshvara is hand painted by the artisan from Nepal. Bright color painting with 24 k gold has created a charm in this painting. You can either frame this beautiful thangka painting or use traditional silk barcode to hang this thangka on your wall.Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is also referred to as The One who hears the Cries of the World. In this thangka he is in 1000 armed version with eyes on each arms, standing on lotus. With his 1000 arms and eyes he is looking upon the world to tame the suffering of all sentient beings. Avalokiteshvara reminds us of the fact that true awakening is not a retreat or escape from our personal problems , but that it is actually reaching outwards and embracing the living beings in this entire world with all the love and compassion that’s in our heart.
- Product size: 50 x 38 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshvara Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety