A thangka is a Tibetan painting that is traditionally used as a support for one’s meditation practice. The imagery depicted in Tibetan paintings provides a guide for the elaborate visualizations that one does in Tibetan Buddhist practice. In Tibetan homes and monasteries, thangkas are considered sacred objects and are often placed above shrines.
This is a Buddha Mandala art Thangka painting by the master artist from Nepal. The perfect brush stroke and geometrically aligned Mandala circles shows the master work. In the painting, there are many smaller circles inside a big circle. In the radial lines of the circle, we can see tiny pictures of Buddha. Above all, the painting tries to reveal the Buddha in different forms.
- Product size: 88 x 62 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Color
Where do I hang my Thangka Art ⁉️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It Infront of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety