This mesmerizing Thangka painting of Avalokiteshvara with a thousand arms, symbolizes the boundless reach of compassion. Each arm holds a unique object or gesture, representing the diverse ways in which Avalokiteshvara assists sentient beings. The intricate details and vibrant colors make this artwork truly captivating. Meditating upon a thangka can be a deeply enriching and transformative experience.
If you require Thangka Brocade for this thangka please quote us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Avalokiteshvara is a bodhisattva of Compassion in Buddhism. The name Avalokiteshvara means "the lord who looks down with compassion" or "the one who hears the cries of the world". Avalokiteshvara is believed to have the power to alleviate suffering, and devotees often recite the mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" as a means of invoking the bodhisattva's compassion and wisdom.
- Product size: 46 x 38 cm
- Handmade painting from Nepal
- Pure Gold and Natural Stone Colors
Where do I hang my Avalokiteshvara Thangka Art?️
- Add this Beautiful Piece of Thangka Painting to your mini altar space for meditation practices.
- Hang it on your Living Room & bedroom Space for the positive vibration around your home.
- Decorate the corridors with Buddha paintings along with the lighting, it can bring whole new feelings.
- Hang It In front of your Study Table to make the environment calm and reduce the level of anxiety