100 % Hand Made Copper Oxidized Chengresi Statue by people from the Himalayas.
Item Type: Vintage, Antique
Handmade Chengresi statue
Size : 22 x 15 cm
Chengresi (Chengrezig) also known as Avalokitesvara is a bodhisattva. Chengresi is mainly referred to as the bodhisattva of compassion. He is the lord endowed with complete illumination.
When the people were committed to becoming a Buddha, Chengresi was the one who chooses not to be enlightened and assisted others to succeed first. He became the voice of the people. He taught people and voiced their concerns to the Buddha’s on their behalf. He traveled from the highest realms to the most pitiful hells. Along his travels through the universe, his inspiration came to an all-time low and he flew into a thousand pieces. He then cried out to the Buddha’s, who came to his aid and made him whole again. He vowed to the Buddha’s that he may not be enlightened, until and unless everyone less has been liberated.
Mantra “Om Mani Padme Hum”
Changresi in this statue is depicted on a four-armed form, which symbolizes his whirlwind of constant activity in the world. Two of his hands are pressed together at his heart where they hold the wish-fulfilling jewel of enlightenment, the cintamani. This jewel manifests whatever a faithful seeker may pray for and is also a metaphor for the profound teachings and virtues of the Buddha.
Where and how to place Chengresi Statue?
- East Or south direction of your house is the best area for placement of Chengresi Thangka, Statue, and arts.
- You should never keep Chengresi in Kitchen, Bathroom, and Floor, according to Feng Shui there should be minimum of 3 feet height above ground.
- Burning essentials oil, candles, and keeping crystals add positive energy to the altar space surrounding Chengresi.
- Keeping Chengresi at your home brings positivity, helpfulness, and vibrant energy to your life.
How to take care of your statue?
- If your statue is gold painted on the face, then do not clean or touch with cold water. You should wipe the dust with soft and clean cotton.
- Never use steel wool or metal bristled brushes or do scrubbing on the surface of the statue as this method of cleaning leaves scratches on the statue.
- Try avoiding touching gold statues too much. Oil from your hands can hasten the tarnishing process and reduce the life of your gold objects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.